Drive around Tok and you’ll see wild and domestic flower gardens, big vegetables, log homes with sod and wild flower roofs, old fish wheels, historic mining equipment, lots of airplanes, log caches.
- Nature trails and paved walking/bike paths
- Visit Main street Visitors Center with statewide
trip planning, lots of information and Alaska
- Video viewing
- Bird watching
- Tetlin Wildlife Refuge Headquarters and Alaska Public Lands Information Center
- Visit mini-museums in Alaska: Pioneer life, Gold mining and Alaska Wildlife.
- Relax for the day, prepare for your great Alaskan
experience, or rest up for the trip home
- Fish in our nearby streams and lakes
- Pan for Gold. Take a day trip up the Taylor Highway (an Alaska Scenic Byway) to historic Chicken. Talk to real miners. Dredge tours are available.
- Enjoy a great 4th of July with us. Parade, flag ceremony, picnic, craft fair and games. Volleyball, 3-legged race, greased pole, baking and photo contests, live music and tug of war.